Campus Award Management Team (CAMT) provides support to Campus schools, centers, departments and institutes related to the management of sponsored projects. As the Management Center’s primary post award resource, we provide monitoring and oversight of award management on Campus analyzing performance and trends, addressing situations as needed.
- Provide guidance related to compliance and address award management-related questions
- Coordinate of resolution of complex issues with departments and other impacted offices throughout the award life cycle
- Identify and guide departments in the resolution of non-compliant ledger transactions
- Assist with the evaluation and evolution of departmental processes or best practices
- Conduct targeted department and topic-specific training based on requests or identified need
- Monitor, review and approve closeout documents for final financial reporting to sponsors
- Review and guide departments on analysis of late activity (assist in resolution if needed)
- Participate in the development and delivery of institutional training classes related to systems and topics related to sponsored project management
- Collaborate on the development and review of procedures, policies, guidance documents, QRGs, training materials, etc.
- Support various phases of institutional initiatives from concept to implementation
- Provide management centers, business managers and other leaders with reports associated with various award management and closeout metrics
- Represent campus perspective and interest in various workgroups, initiatives and projects
Award Management Resources
All award management resources can be accessed on myRESEARCHpath, including:
- Policies, procedures, and guidance
- Helpful forms
- Tools and resources
CAMT Office Hours
Do you need guidance related to processing an upcoming closeout, analyzing items on your ledger, researching or removing a questionable expense from a WBSE, interpreting information in SAP or Duke@WORK, addressing a general post award/closeout related question, or resolving a complex issue?
A member of our team will be available during the times listed to the right to provide one-on-one assistance to anyone on campus managing sponsored projects. We encourage you to drop in if you have a specific challenge that needs to be addressed or have general questions related to management of sponsored projects. If you would like to reserve a time in advance, email email@example.com and we will send an Outlook invite for the requested time slot.
Second Tuesday of each month
- 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Zoom mtg ID: 914 4792 2373
Fourth Wednesday of each month
- 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Zoom mtg ID: 942 0397 0625